'Appreciating God's Love'
End Time King - Antichrist
Dan 11:36 "Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done."
The end time king of the North will be a political or military head of Iran, a Persian. He will magnify himself above every god and even dare to blaspheme against the Almighty God the Creator of the heaven and the earth.
He is definitely the Antichrist - the devil's incarnate, man of sin, son of perdition or lawless one in 2 The 2:3-10.
He will rebuild the temple of God in Jerusalem and after its completion, sits in the temple proclaiming himself god and blaspheme God's Holy name.
Rapture after Temple Rebuilt
2 The 2:3-4, 9 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day (rapture) will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God... The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
So Rapture can only occur after the tribulations of Christians during the construction of the temple of God and the Antichrist seated in the temple of God proclaiming himself god.
Is Antichrist a Shia Muslim?
Dan 11:37 "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all."
1. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers
The descendants of Abraham worship Yahweh, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. The Ishmaelite's (Arabs) Allah is the God of Abraham only and not of Isaac nor Jacob for they refused to acknowledge Isaac as the first born of Abraham.
2. He has no regard of the desire of women
The desires of women are
a) their husbands to have one wife only (Islam allows 4 wives)
b) to be loved (they are treated as slaves)
c) to have a loving family (children are not under the control and authority of women)
d) freedom to dress decently (they must cover every part of their bodies except their eyes)
e) freedom to move around (they cannot go out of the house without escorts, they are not allowed to drive cars)
These are practiced in Saudi Arabia (the home of Islam)
3. he shall exalt himself above them all
He is the Antichrist, the man of sin, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God (in 2Thess 2:3b-4a)
Dan 11:38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.
4. Worship the Fortress - during the Hajj in Mecca whenever the pilgrims walk round the black fortress (holding the Kaaba stone within) and bow down to it, it appears to us that they are worshipping the black fortress.
5. Black cloth adorned with precious stones - the black cloth covering the fortress is very expensive. It is embroidered with gold and silver threads and decorated with gold and precious stones.
Precised Description of Islam
Dan 11:39 "Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain."
6. Advance Allah's glory – The Saudi Arabians are Wahhabi Muslims who are part of the Sunni sect, which bred almost all of today's terrorists (Al Qaeda, IS, etc.). They will fight only for Allah (a foreign god) and not for their own countries by proclaiming 'Allahu Akbar' (Allah is Great). They will fight or rebel against all institutions, countries, to advance Islam and glorify Allah.
7. To rule over many – they will advance their ambition by conquering and controlling many nations and if possible the whole world.
8. divide the land for gain – after conquering the whole world, he will form the 'One World Order' and then divide the land (gains) among his 10 kings, who will impose taxes on the people.
Brethren, only God can give this precised description of Islam, a religion that was formed only a millennium after the prophecy of Prophet Daniel. Thank God for His warning of the coming World War 3, the Antichrist masquerading as God and the demonic temple of God to be built in Jerusalem.